HFN's Coronavirus Policy.
HFN are monitoring and adapting as required, to ensure we are following current UK Government guidance. We are also implementing and monitoring industry specific Build UK guidance and The Construction Leadership Council (CLC) produced Site Operating Procedures.
You can view the measures that you will need to comply with when: working on, delivering to or collecting from, or visiting an HFN managed site or work areas, via this link or via https://builduk.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Site-Operating-Procedures.pdf.
To access an HFN site or work area you will :
• Be asked to confirm that you do not have any of the Covid 19 symptoms, described here or via this link
• To confirm that you are not in a shielding or high risk group.
• Be asked to sign on to the site induction record, which we may use as part of our contract tracing system.
• That if you start to feel unwell whilst on an HFN site or work area, you will stop work, move to a position of safety, inform your supervisor, line manager or the HFN Contracts Manager.
• Transport home or to medical care will be coordinated as required.