A renowned caravan site in beautiful Cromer near the sea. With coastal nature reserves and sandy beaches nearby. A common for doggie walking is also available.
HFN refurbishment consisted of:
- Operated as Principle Contractor for this project
- Project Value £379,989
- Demolish building, and disposal of
- De-installation and removal of static home
- Water services trench excavations and drains with land drainage, manholes and soakaways included
- Road extensions and additional hardstandings with stone chippings finish.
- Installation of sleeper style retaining wall
- Planting works undertaken to soften the scheme