A caravan park set in the beautiful Cotswold countryside restructured from residential/touring to provide residential park homes only.
- Project Value £774,344
- Irrigation channels, sewers and manholes excavated and installed
- Secondary drainage run was installed in preparation for the possible Phase 2
- 5m and 3.5m roadways across the site laid with gullies and temporary car park created for current residents
- Hardstanding bases numbering 69 were created incorporating terram and Criggian chippings for natural colour
- Service mains for water, gas electricity and telephone ducting were set up to each park home area
- Surrounding area reinstated with topsoil spread